4.2.13

Pop's B-day at Red Corner

It was my pop's birthday last February 3 and to celebrate his special day, we lunched out at Red Corner, a Chinese restaurant situated at Plazuela de Iloilo. Their satiating viands were good for 3-4 persons per plate in    prices that were not rocket-high.  Plus, they had one of the best siomais I had ever tasted in my life.

When still waiting for our order, we were offered free salted nuts to munch on, which was good since I don't have that  much patience to wait for food most especially if I'm hungry. The personnel were also kind and accommodating to our needs. The restaurant also cooks salads and a variety of vegetable meals to the health conscious.

There were a bunch of Koreans eating when we dined there. Maybe, they also liked the food served. It was cool knowing that Iloilo has restaurants that appeal not only to its residents, but also to some foreign customers. Needless to say, my pop used chopsticks the whole time we ate. Not me, spoon and fork were my best friends to quickly and hungrily satisfy my palate and grumbling stomach.

My ever favorite Yang Chao rice.
juicy chicken!
Yummy Chop Seuy
Delectable calamares
Relaxing ambiance for family or friends who want to dine out

No comments:

Post a Comment