25.2.13

My New Upper: Jollibee Coffee Flip Float

I love coffee. It perks my boring days up and brings a bit of energy to whatever work that I may do. One rainy day in Iloilo, I was urged to look for a cup of hot coffee. I stopped by Jollibee across UP and ordered for the upper. Unfortunately, it was just served during breakfast.

With this problem, I looked over the other menus. I could just order a float, fries, and burger combo but still, my mind was craving for something else. I would really love to drink coffee, hence, an iced coffee would probably satisfy me.

The girl in the counter may had noticed my dilemma. She suggested I order the new flip float. Aside from it being a coffee drink, it had the vanilla ice cream with a chocolate syrup layer right  in the bottom instead of the usual float we purchase where the cold sweet dessert is on top. What made this drink a bit more special was that it was topped with crushed Oreo cookies, making it more delicious. I followed the girl’s suggestion and indeed, It was great. I paired the 50-peso upper with the tasty Jollibee spaghetti.


It was rainy. The feeling was cold and I was alone. But I was smiling since I was delighted with my newfound friend – coffee flip float.



No comments:

Post a Comment