17.4.12

Best Lomi Ever

          Guess what? I've tasted the best lomi in my life.
          I found it at the Delicious Restaurant located in Sta. Cruz, Manila.
          From afar, you would already conclude that the resto offered Chinese food because of the red lanterns hanging above the counter as well as the steamy siopaos visibly seen from the glass where they were prepared. And yes, the man assigned in the counter had chinky eyes. 
          We ordered bola-bola siopaos (45php each as far as I could remember) whose bread felt so soft in the tongue and was peculiarly yummy. Its meat inside was full and delicious. But when I tasted the lomi (already good for two for 95 php I think), I felt I was in heaven. I just loved it. Its sabaw was perfect for its sauciness and the pansit was truly al dente. It had also enough veggies and delectable meat for your craving mouth to feast on. I'm already full with just the siopao, how much more with devouring the lomi? 
          I really went home satisfied, looking forward for the day that the lomi and I will have our roads cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment