31.1.12

Vaseline Men Antispot Whitening and Its Cool Pouch

          Every man on Earth must know that he needs a moisturizer.  Moisturizers leave your skin supple and hydrated. Who loves a dry face, anyway?
          Problem is, most moisturizers sold in stores are expensive. Good thing I've found Vaseline Men Antispot Whitening moisturizer packaged in a small pouch with an opening that can be securely locked by a small cap. It only costs Php 28 -  not a bad thing because it is loaded! One pouch will approximately last you for one to two weeks depending on the amount you apply on your face.
          I've tried it and I've noticed my face lightening up. Maybe because it takes away all the unwanted marks and spots. With its packaging, it is easy to carry in the pocket since you know it wouldn't spill out. Very much handy indeed!
          The label at the back says that you will have fairer skin in 2 weeks and visible spot reduction. Your face will also attain long-lasting oil control with this non-sticky, fast absorbing cream.

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Look at my web site: pouch packaging

    ReplyDelete