13.12.12

The Mouse Wins

Whenever I hear the cat purr fiercely, I know it is up to something. It may have seen its prey- the agile mouse who runs to and fro the corners of our house. The mouse may be busy searching for its food right in the kitchen's vicinity yet it is clueless that the end of its life is just a minute away.

However, hearing the hungry grunt of the cat, the mouse will nervously hide to protect itself. It will do anything to guard its precious life from the claws of the wide-eyed cat patiently waiting for the right timing of attack. But then, the cat will grow weary of capturing the mouse who has been out of the former's sight for a long time. And the mouse will thankfully sigh since it has once again survived a day from its vicious enemy.

This isn't your typical Tom and Jerry story. Here, the mouse knew that it has no power to subdue the cat so it stayed in a safe corner where the cat couldn't reach it. Yes, the mouse was scared but it didn't also become so aggressive, assured, and proud that it could beat the cat. Its technique instead was to let the cat go tired of waiting until the purring animal gave up.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and will come back very soon.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great
    writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
    Feel free to surf my web site funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading...Mario games were my favorite way back I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete