29.3.12

Weird Stuff

          There are many weird things that I did this week. I don't know why I did those things. Maybe, they were just results of burning creative desires starting to flame like an active volcano.
          First, my little cousin and I cooked pancakes that turned out to be like "tikoy" (a Chinese delicacy) because we didn't include baking soda to the flour and egg (or am i correct with this recipe?). The pancakes turned out to be so shiny and sticky and as far as I'm concerned, they should be dry and fluffy.
          Second, My brother and I perspired to the hip-hop abs instructional video that my sister downloaded. My lola thought we were jerks as we danced like hyperactive chickens in our sala. My sister even filmed us with the digital camera and we all laughed as we played it because we saw how awkward we did the steps.
          Third, I would spend half of the day exhausting my vocal chords on the karaoke songs in my laptop. I just love I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Heaven by Bryan Adams. I just hope my neighbors were not irritated with my crazy singing.
           Lastly, I was proud of myself for cleaning my room after how many decades (Of course, I'm exaggerating!) but yes, sometimes it's weird of me to fix my pad (pad talaga?). At least, it's starting to sink in me that to have a clear, peaceful mind, I should also learn to organize my room and that goes with our environment too. We have to take care of our surroundings so that we, the people benefiting from it, will benefit more.
            Weird is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment