21.3.12

Good Time at Dexter's Pizza

          Dexter has a new invention. No, it's not a new gadget. It's pizza!
          Dexter's Pizza is doing a great job in making a name for itself as one of the growing pizza houses in Iloilo City. My friends and I dined here once and we absolutely liked the pizza. Its crustiness and cheesiness will leave your tummy satisfied. Its preparation has a home-made feel in it yet the taste is close to that of leading pizza restaurants that I know.
          The price is not that painful in the pocket especially if you and your barkada will chip in individually. Yes. Totally worth the money. We ordered the "cheesy bacon burger pizza" (If I'm not mistaken with what they call it) which, as its name suggests, was oozing with melted cheese, topped with chunky bacons and an ample amount of meat. We also treated ourselves with another pizza generously sprinkled with ground beef.  My friend took home the "shawarma pizza", a best-seller I heard. The pies under the "healthy cravings" category will surely attract those who don't want their blood pressure to spike up.
          With its location at Mission Road Extension, La Paz, Iloilo City, people from the nearby schools and hospitals can easily come together to bond over their specialty that comes in different  yummy flavors. I believe they accept deliveries too (For more info, just search for their facebook page).
          My ka-berks and I completely downed the pizza as we went along with our fun conversation. Good food. Good company. And a nice laugh. What else am I looking for?








No comments:

Post a Comment