7.10.13

Maka-Belgian Waffle Nga

This weekend, I bonded with my awesome sister, Jackie and my pretty cousin, Juliene, over yummy Belgian waffles in Robinsons Mall Iloilo. I satisfied my palate with the Cheddar Cheese flavor while Jackie and Yen tasted their Cream Cheese and Chocolate flavors respectively. Served hot, the waffles costed 35-45 php depending on the savor you desire.

Me and Yen, excited to take a huge bite on our waffles.

My sister, Jackie, holds her share of  Belgian waffle with a great grin.
Roaming around the mall offered us new sights where people could relax in and vanquish their stress such as the additional restaurants (Starbucks, Savory Chicken, etc.) and boutiques (e.g. Payless)  that surely made Robinsons a cool venue for leisure.

We then visited Marymart mall in Delgado St. and I guess, this is absolutely a fit place for ukay-ukay lovers and cheap fashion buys.

We went Toppings boutique and here they sell second hand products, from clothes to old books. I loved there assorted caps because I'm a cap-kind-of-guy (boom!). I bet one can find a good read here for a bit of me-time. There are a plethora of good finds in this mall in a pocket-friendly price as long as you're patient  and keen enough to look for what you like.

second-hand books at Topping boutique, Marymart Mall, Iloilo
a variety of cute teacups, plates and glassware line up the shelf at Toppings boutique

That's it.  No need to spend much on things you might want to buy because there must be a cheaper version of it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment